Fattoria Il Poggio
Ask for information
How to reach us
The Polvese Island is located in the town of Castiglione del Lago, but the ferry to the island is in San Feliciano in the municipality of Magione (Lake front Alicata – 06063 San Feliciano Magione Pg)
Cars can not be ferried but they can take advantage of a large free parking next to the boat dock. Connections to the Island: daily ferries from 9.00 to 19.00
The public service connects San Feliciano to the island every 40 minutes, with a break from 12:50 to 14:40; on summer weekends the service is extended until 23.40.
On request the farm offers free luggage transport service from the wharf.
Connections to the Island: Boats every day from 9.00 to 19.00, the public service connects San Feliciano to the island every 40 minutes roughly.
The structure offers the service of transport of the luggage from the wharf to the Farm free of charge.
- from South: From the motorway A1 exit at Orte and take the freeway E45 towards Perugia. Exit at Magione and continue on the right for 5 km towards San Feliciano – Trasimeno Lake.
- from North: Exit the A1 at “Valdichiana” turn right after 300 meters. take the junction Perugia-Bettolle direction Perugia and exit at “Torricella” then take the road along the lake for 3 km to San Feliciano.
The nearest stations are:
- Magione 3 kms
- Passignano 5 kms
- Castiglione del Lago 13 kms
- Chiusi 20kms
- Chianciano 24 kms
- Terontola 28 kms
- REGIONAL AIRPORT of S.Francesco d’Assisi (Perugia Km.43), with several flights a week available.
- NATIONAL AIRPORT Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport (Rome Km.150) then continue by TRAIN or rent a car.